The Perfect Match (Blue Heron #2) - Kristan Higgins I declare this book a WINNER!

Winner of what, you say? The winner of the “cozy romance” award – I don’t even know if that category exists, but I am creating it if it doesn’t. THE PERFECT MATCH is the kind of book that makes you feel good… cozy and happy and you can feel the romance in the air – and THAT is what a cozy romance is ☺

THE PERFECT MATCH is sweet, romantic, well written and has a boatload of characters I just can’t wait to learn more about! This is a sweet, cozy romance that you wouldn’t mind your mother or your teenager stumbling across – heck, you would probably even encourage them to read it! The romantic scenes are fade to black, so there’s no worries of having to explain any freaky sex moves or toys – you know, I love those dirty erotic reads too, but sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics with a PG rated romance.

This is the second book I have read by author, Kristan Higgins and I have really enjoyed both, so I can’t wait to check out some of her other titles. THE PERFECT MATCH is the second in the BLUE HERON series, but I jumped straight into this one and didn’t feel like I was missing anything, but you can bet I will be back tracking to see who fell in love in book one. If you want to read a book that just makes you feel good and happy all over, then THE PERFECT MATCH may just be… well, the perfect match for you ;-)

(Scheduled for release on or around Oct 29, 2013, it's available for pre-order now!)

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews