Edible (Exquisite, #3) - Ella Frank  photo image_zps98d01fb4.jpeg

Check out the blog tour & contest HERE!

Yum! I smell sex and can-day . . . and it smells oh so delicious. So EDIBLE…

Who knew eating candy could be so sexy? Certainly not me, but damn! Sign me up for a dirty talkin’, candy eatin’ bad boy in an angel’s clothing such as the likes of Cole Madison any day!

On the outside, Cole and Rachel don’t appear to “match.” Rachel is quite a vision with her rainbow colored hair, stiletto heels and a barely there leather skirts. In contrast, Cole Madison is all buttoned-up, polished perfection on the outside, clad in designer suits, but don’t you know by now that you can miss out big time by judging a book by its cover? Yeah, who knew there’d so much ink and metal under that three-piece suit?

So now, how about it? You want a taste of his candy?

If you say yes, I’m going to have a hard time not pushing my tongue between those brazen fucking lips.

Okay big boy! Yes! Please don’t tease me like that! You can push anything between these lips any time you want! I just want to know what kind of candy you keep poppin’ between those perfectly plump and lickable lips.

If you say yes, I’ll give you my tongue to suck on, and you can take a guess at what it is.

See, that is exactly what I am talking about. DIRTY. TALKER. I know what you are thinking: Doesn’t really sound dirty, but with all the sexual tension and innuendo hanging thick in the air, trust me when I say his mouth alone is a panty drencher! Cole is an expert hunter. Like any great hunter, he waits for the perfect opportunity to strike; toying with his prey, making them feel like they actually stood a chance. Rachel projected a tough girl image, but she didn’t stand a chance against his powers of persuasion.

Patience of a saint. The mind of a sinner.

OH! MY! GOD! COLE MADISON! Pack my bag, because we are going to hell!

Honestly, the decision was easy, Cole Madison effectively secured spot number nine on my “Best Dirty Talker” List in the first few chapters – and that was before he really got going! I totally dig this series. Ella Frank brings variety and excitement to each book – am absolutely smitten with all of these wonderful characters she has created. She truly has a gift. I can’t wait to see what’s in her bag of tricks for the next installment. All three books (so far) in the EXQUISITE series are a must read for anyone who loves contemporary romance stories with sexy, strong heroes and sassy, tough heroines. If you haven't snatched up these little gems, you are totally missing out!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews