Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1) - E.M. Abel Enter to Win it on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews! (21 Winners)

I’m living my dream, and now, you can live yours.

E.M. Abel! I think I love you! I’m not into girls, but I might get into girls – just for you ;-) Thank you for writing such a great story with sexy characters – I freaking loved the characters in FREEING ASIA. Ok, I believe that's a sufficient amount of gushing – you have read enough about how great you are… Now get your ass in gear and finish book 2!

All right then, let’s get down to it! I already asked author, E.M. Abel if the heroine, Asia could possibly end up in a ménage and she just laughed and kind of waved it off – I don’t think she realized I was being totally serious – that would have made me really happy. Since that wasn’t in the cards, I kind of just threw my hands up and let the cards fall where they may because deep down,  I would have been happy with either direction love pulled Miss Asia (which is a really good thing, because no one asked my opinion and I didn’t have a choice in the matter).

Yes, I know – super hot, huh? You are welcome ;-)  Just ignore the minor details that Marcus actually has a head full of hair in the book and you’ll just have to imagine he has those super sexy tats Oh!  and Jay has tats too, but they’re hidden beneath the suit – I make shit up as I go and these pictures are how I envision Marcus, Asia & Jay.

Asia, GAH! She is one lucky bitch! She has grown up around a whole slew of sexy men and every last one of them are alpha to the core; with her being the only living female in the family, they are crazy protective of Asia. All the men in her life try to boss her around, but she is no shrinking violet and I know she can brawl with the best of them – I witnessed it. Okay, well, I read about it, but author, E.M. Abel is wicked good with a pen, so I felt like I was there…
If this is what it means to be free, then lock me up and throw away the key.

Marcus is love interest #1. He is her older brother’s best friend, but he is a bad boy and has been warned to stay away from Asia from an early age, but that’s not so tough at the moment, because he’s a professional skater and travels the world, but what about when he comes “home”? Can the bad boy resist the temptation that is sweet Asia?

Then there’s Jay, love interest #2. He’s a reformed bad boy. A devil in disguise but no amount of country club clothing can mask the beast inside the bedroom. There’s no doubt about it, Asia and Jay have chemistry in spades, but is it enough to conquer the history she shares with Marcus?

FREEING ASIA is a great read for just about anyone who loves a smokin’ hot romance – just as long as you’re old enough to read the dirty-hot stuff!  Get it!  Read it! You will not be disappointed!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews