Exquisite (Exquisite, #1) - Ella Frank EXQUISITE was super sexy fun! I totally loved the characters and I am really looking forward to reading the next book in this new series.

New author, Ella Frank, does an excellent job at combining cute and funny with hot and sexy…bravo! I love that the story really developed, drawing me in before the main characters, Lena and Mason get down to business – great sexual tension. I can honestly say that Ella Frank crafted, quite possibly the HOTTEST shower scene I have ever read…yes, EVER and they didn’t even have sex! There was a lot more where that came from, but that is certainly not what the entire book is about. EXQUISITE is a wonderfully heart-warming story that weaves in a lot of sexy fun.

If you are looking to read a sweet and sexy romance with a strong heroine, then check out this new book, the first in the EXQUISITE series by Ella Frank. I’m confident you will enjoy it!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews