Judgment (Judgment, #1) - Denise  Hall JUDGEMENT is a little tough for me to rate. Up until the last 20% I found myself cringing and really just wanting the whole ordeal to have some resolution.

If you are looking for a book with BDSM elements that includes lots of aftercare and coddling, this is definitely not the book for you as there is very little of that contained within the pages. Hall did an excellent job creating vivid images with her cruel words - I found myself wondering, on several occasions, what would I become in this type of situation. I shudder to think how life would be relying on another to do absolutely everything for you. What would happen if you did not have your Master to perform your activities of daily living for you? In short, you would be a lost, hot-mess.

JUDGEMENT is a dark human-trafficking, captive story that includes total power exchange, bondage, discipline, D/s, M/s and forced seduction among others. If you have an aversion to this type of story, then steer clear.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews